Uniti Fibers’ Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Private Branch eXchange (PBX) solution provides customers with feature-rich voice services. Uniti leverages our fiber network to provide IP-based voice communication services for your business. The voice services are provided to the business without the associated capital, lease, or maintenance costs of an on-premise telephone system. *
- Caller ID with number and name displayed
- Hunt Group
- Simultaneous Ring - multiple phones in multiple locations
- Call Forwarding
- Direct Forwarding to other extensions, landline, or cell phone
- Voicemail (standard) or Voicemail to email
- Integrated voice, fax, and email
- Auto Attendant
- Call Center Queuing and scheduling
- Call Flow by Time, Schedule, and Holidays
- Receptionist Software (desktop application)
- Conferencing (At HOC and Meet Me)
- Polycom VOIP handsets
Continuous Support for our Voice services is provided through our Network Operations Center which are available 24x7x365 and maintained by our full-time, strategically-located field technicians and regionally-located field service partners.
For more information on Uniti Fiber’s Voice Services click here.