Attention Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina Uniti Customers:
Uniti has been diligently tracking Hurricane Idalia’s progress over the past few days in preparation for potential impacts in your area. Please know that we are monitoring our facilities and network 24×7 to make certain everything continues to operate as efficiently as possible and with minimal service interruption.
While our top priority is the safety of our customers, partners, communities, and Uniti team members, we’d like to share some important information as Idalia progresses across Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina. :
- Uniti’s Disaster Response Team has been activated and is working closely with local government leaders, first responders and other key leadership in your area. We will maintain constant communication with these organizations to stay informed on the potential impacts of the storm.
- Our team is in continual “assess and respond” mode and in the event of storm-related outages, we are prepared to begin deploying technicians as soon as the affected areas have been deemed safe by local authorities.
- For safety reasons, Uniti will wait for local electric companies to repair any damaged electrical lines before beginning the restoration process.
- In order to guarantee expedient restoration of services, please keep all Uniti equipment powered on, even if you intend to power-down your own equipment.
- Storm-related service outages or issues may be reported via either:
We take our responsibility to you very seriously and understand your connectivity is critical, which is why we are working 24×7 and using all available resources to support potentially impacted areas. We value your trust in Uniti and thank you for your partnership.
Thank you and please stay safe,
President – Enterprise Sales