Wholesale Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
National reach where you need it.
Dedicated, secure and scalable - everything you want in a high-speed connectivity solution. Our Dedicated Internet Service (DIA) is a symmetrical, unshared service delivered over our robust fiber IP backbone. Our available access in both smaller and Tier 1 markets provide hyper-scale operators such as ISPs, WISPs, MSOs, cable providers, and data center operators the opportunity to deliver end-user connections at hard to reach addresses.
- Reach & Connectivity: Our IP network connects rural markets equally to popular Tier 1 markets across the country. By interconnecting at major Internet Exchanges (IEX's) including Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, and New York, we facilitate private peering and direct peering with top content and SaaS system providers.
- Scalable & Reliable: With easily scalable bandwidth options from 25 Mbps 10 Gbps, you can choose the speed that fits your needs now and scale up when you're ready. Our dedicated, diverse fiber network enables more efficient IP routing and reduced latency, carrying your data quickly and securely. And no downtime is all thumbs up for your end user experience.
- Support: Our Internet network is monitored by our 24x7x365-manned NOC and maintained by our local dedicated teams. Uniti Wholesale customers have direct access to their account teams, providing an enhanced customer service experience.
- Available bandwidth ranges up to 10 Gbps
- Direct connection to multiple Tier 1 Internet access points
- Direct peering with major content providers (Amazon, Netflix, Google & - others)
- Performance monitoring
- 24x7x365 end-to-end network care and operational support
For more information on Uniti's Wholesale Dedicated Internet Access, please click here.