Data Entry Administrator
Uniti Group Inc. ("Uniti") is searching for a Date Entry Administrator to support our Uniti Towers division in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Data Entry Administrator is responsible for performing data entry work updating both internal project databases and customer databases, along with uploading associated documentation/deliverables to customers and internal document file locations while ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded. The Data Entry Administrator will also assist Project Coordinators when needed.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Enters, updates and verifies data in internal project databases and customer databases.
- Uploads associated documentation/deliverables to customer and internal document locations.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Assists Project Coordinators when needed which may include calling vendors or in-house field staff to obtain updates and status of deliverables.
- Prepares purchase order requisitions.
- Sets up vendor files.
- Sets up meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data and publications flow and makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes to ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Alpha and numeric data entry skills.
- Detail Oriented/Accuracy focused
- Skilled in use of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, ability to learn organization’s databases, and other software as needed.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use good use of judgment in making independent decisions with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
Interested in a career with us?
Send us your resume and we will get back to you.
Uniti offers a competitive salary along with exceptional benefit and time off incentives.
Uniti Group Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Uniti Group Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.