Cost Estimator Specialist
Uniti Group Inc. ("Uniti") is searching for a Cost Estimator Specialist to support our Uniti Towers division in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Cost Estimator Specialist is responsible for detailed documentation and the analysis of project cost estimates for the Uniti Towers division. This position prepares estimates for current and future jobs and coordinates with team members and vendors to ensure goals are met.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare site development and construction estimates for proposed and existing jobs.
- Review plans and prepare scope of work and material take-offs.
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and selections documentation.
- Develop estimates for conceptual projects using industry standards and price averages.
- Create and maintain pricing database.
- Develop scope of work for proposed jobs.
- Prepare RFPs and review contractor bids.
- Prepare purchase order requisitions and order material as needed for projects.
- Coordinate scheduling and delivery of material with project managers and construction managers.
- Responsible for coordinating new service vendor qualification process and maintain approved vendor database. Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors or associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of practical experience estimating construction or project costs
- Wireless construction background preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office, MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as well as having a strong work ethic and good attendance record. Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
Interested in a career with us?
Send us your resume and we will get back to you.
Uniti offers a competitive salary along with exceptional benefit and time off incentives.
Uniti Group Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Uniti Group Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.