Uniti Group Inc. ("Uniti") is searching for a Construction Manager to support our Uniti Towers division in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Construction Manager’s primary responsibility is construction management of wireless communications infrastructure sites, which includes working on-site at external locations outdoors.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple construction jobs and contractors in various markets.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with Uniti Tower standards including strict adherence to safety requirements.
- Supervision of field staff and other support personnel (when applicable), providing clear directions
- Responsible for project schedules, bid packages, bid walks, contractor awards, site inspections, punch lists, closeout packages and other tasks as required for successful completion of assigned work.
- Provide pre-construction support including A&E, Due Diligence and Compliance reviews, permitting and other tasks as required.
- Focus on aggressive deadlines/priorities while maintaining quality and cost efficiency, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all required documentation to the Project Manager or customer.
- Communicate oral and written information accurately, concisely, and in a form appropriate to the target audience.
- Understand and comply with all Uniti Towers policies and procedures as well as any additional legal regulatory requirements.
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as required.
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years wireless site development/construction experience
- 1-3 years Construction Management experience
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills
- OSHA 10 or 30 certification
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Self-starter, team player, results-oriented
- Basic accounting skills to understand and manage budgets, job cost and estimating.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
Interested in a career with us?
Send us your resume and we will get back to you.
Uniti offers a competitive salary along with exceptional benefit and time off incentives.
Uniti Group Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Uniti Group Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.